Workshops and sessions for couples:
"I’ve done quite a number of Tantra workshops with different teachers, but Jewels’ couples workshops have been the deepest, most powerful and beautiful experiences I’ve had so far. I am so grateful to the new start you have given my relationship."
"The workshop was the most beautiful, healing experience for me personally, and for our relationship. It helped us to explore our love and sexual connection in ways we had not thought possible. After years of struggle, and endless personal and couples counselling, we moved, almost without any effort, into a place of greater sexual openness, love and freedom. It has also deepened our emotional and spiritual connection and was the most profoundly effective and powerful personal development course I have ever attended. ‘Life changing’ for once, would be no exaggeration."
"I arrived at the couples workshop with my lover, but left with my soul mate."
"It was a wonderful weekend, we have been married for 29 years, the last few years have posed many problems with career and family etc and this had taken a real tole on our relationship. The first part of the weekend was 'cathartic' and by Saturday evening we were in a state of bliss and a week later we feel our relationship is probably better than it was when we were newly wed."
Mark and Susan
"For one human being to love another, that is the ultimate, the last test and proof, the work for which all other work is but preparation."
Rainer Maria Rilke
- What is Living Love?
- About Jewels
- Contact Us
- Private Sessions
- Earth Heart Centre
- Red Tent Circles
- Bursary Fund
Workshops and private session for couples
A series of workshops designed especially for heterosexual couples that enable you to experience the full potential of yourselves through your relationship. Whether you have been together for 50 years or are new together you are welcome. Whether your relationship is amazing and you simply want to deepen even more or if you're struggling and in lots of difficulty you are welcome with all of it.
We offer an opportunity to explore intimate relationship as a path to total awakening to the true self. We weave many different approaches together including the ancient art of Tantric meditations and Sacred Sexuality to open up and experience this potential. We create a safe and professional environment within which the work can happen. You will be offered maps and experiential practices for transforming the blocked energetic pathways in you that prevent the total flow of love, freedom, intimacy and trust between you.
True intimacy and deep love in a relationship starts with rooting ourselves in our own centre and not getting lost in the other and from there each partner being willing to reveal their own soul, heart and spirit to the other. The more we do this the more we naturally feel respect for each other and are able to experience vulnerability as empowering and deeply connecting us to Love. Couples can experience the power and beauty of being profoundly and deeply open to each other and transcending 'daily reality'.
During the workshops couples are committed to being with each other and you work solely with your partner throughout. You are guaranteed a respectful, professional environment which ensures your personal privacy and modesty. There is no exchanging of partners or sex in the workshops.
Go straight to dates and prices page
" . . we have had years of therapy and marriage guidance and we discovered more in one weekend than we did in the past 10 years . . " Mark and Lisa
Embracing the Beloved 'In-to-me-see'
In this workshop we will begin by opening up the full energy flow between you and clearing out of the way any blocks in your body, emotions or energy field that prevent the total flow of life force in each of you and between you.
You will be offered tools to help you communicate with each other. We have seen over the years that most couples at some stage in the relationship say "we just can't seem to communicate with each other or be understood" Using radical cutting edge methods from the `tantric tradition' as well as other somatic, breath and sound work to get the root of what is happening and find new ways of communicating deeply from the heart, from your truth and with clarity.
We will also offer methods for you to experience giving to your partner as an absolute joy and as deeply fullfilling to you as the receiver, without giving out of obligation, guilt or resentment. Also to how to truly receive from your partner from a place of love and appreciation in you and without guilt or thinking there needs to be a 'payback'.
Sacred Touch -
The art of awakening through Sacred touch
A powerful and practical workshop in this sacred art of healing through touch. It offers a space for you both to deepen your understanding & connection with one another through the body - both physical and energetic. With your partner you will be gently and sensitively guided into a deeper connection with your inner sensual/sexual being. Emphasis will be on creating a safe and healing space.
In the workshop we will focus on: Healing fear, guilt and shame and releasing old traumas that prevent sexual loving energy from flowing freely. Bringing awareness & heart connection and sacredness into sexual/sensual touch. Increasing sensitivity and learning beautiful, ancient techniques from the tantric tradition designed to take you into deep bliss together and to experience on a deep level the principles of Sacred Sexuality.
Sacred Intimacy 'Divine Union'
On this residential course there is time for you both to dive deep in the Ecstatic Ocean of Sacred sexuality. There will be time spent in the group room together learning meditations and receiving support with the struggles and blocks you might be experiencing in your relationship. You will also be given intimate sacred practices to do in the privacy of your own bedroom during the retreat. You will be offered pathways into experiencing each other as divine love. The workshops will offer you support with any difficulties you are experiencing between you as well as be a chance to deepen your love and intimacy together. They are powerful transformational journeys.
Private sessionsSessions are available for heterosexual and lesbian couples (either by skype or in person) who would like more focused in depth, personal support with their relationship.
All couples have challenges in relationship and this is normal. What is challenging is the pressure that society puts on couples to be 'happy and having a great time'. It can be hard to seek support as it's easy to feel a sense of failure. It is in my view a wise couple who recognise the wisdom in seeking guidance and support from outside the relationship. It can be very helpful to have more focused time and space with an experienced relationship guide who has the skill and experience to see what is happening at the deepest level and can help the couple back on track. Whether you have been together for 40 years or 4 months you are welcome. For couples who have been together for many years it can bring back that connection that you remember having all those years ago and for new couples starting out it can help create a strong foundation for the relationship to be able to navigate the potential ups and downs to come. There are many issues that arise in intimate relationship. Below is a list of ingredients for Ecstatic relationship.
If you are struggling in any of the areas of relationship listed below I can help . . . .
10 ingredients to Ecstatic relationship
1. Quality time - Creating time specifically for the nourishment and growth of the relationship. Not things like watching tv together or doing practical stuff but time to really BE together without everyday life distractions. For example this could include regular practices together that develop awareness and deeper open love between you. Couples often say "but life is too busy for this" - It is like tending to our garden - without watering, the flowers will die and without regular weeding, they take over.
2. Self Love (Relating from our own centre) - This is the foundation stone for optimum relating with our partner. When we connect with our partner from feeling loving and kind towards ourselves so much more love is possible together. For many reasons we struggle in loving ourselves or get triggered by our partners actions or words and lose touch with ourselves.
3. Communication - A lot of couples get stuck here, one seemingly speaking Italian and the other Japanese. The ability to truly hear each other and speak with an honest open heart that is in the service of love is vital. Both for moving through conflict as well as for being able to express our needs, feel a desire to meet our partners needs from love and choice rather than shoulds or 'deals'.
4. Gratitude - Expressing gratitude with each other on a regular basis is like tending the garden, especially if there has been a drought. Expressing the little things day to day that we appreciate about our partner or ourselves is food for the heart. Remembering the good stuff and why we are in relationship rather than focusing on the 'problems' helps keep our hearts open even with the hurts.
5. Emotional intelligence - Conscious emotional expression keeps the energy open and flowing in our bodies, hearts and minds. Pent up emotions are like damming up a river. Toxic emotions destroys intimacy. Learning to express our emotions beyond blaming our partner or ourselves keeps the relationship alive and brings a vulnerable open intimacy.
6. Vulnerability - Taking the risk to express to our partner our 'undefended self' creates trust and a deeper field of love. Choosing to show the parts of ourselves that we believe will be judged or rejected is profoundly healing both on a personal level as well as serving to deepen the heart connection together.
7. Non sexual loving touch - Physical affection and tender loving touch that does not have a sexual agenda creates safety and trust and can sometimes speak louder than words about love.
8. Sacred sexuality - is a way of expressing Love through the body and our sexual flow of energy. It goes beyond sex as obligation, or using sex for stress management, or avoidance of deeper intimacy. Sacred sexuality is a way of sharing deep intimacy in the broadest spectrum of the word. It is a true meeting of Love and Freedom and when this is experienced between you it can transform the whole relationship.
9. Innocence - Remembering and allowing expression of our playfulness and innocence is vital. To be able to delight in the wonder and miracle of life through the eyes and heart of the magical child inside of us bring a softness and creative connection to the relationship.
10. External support - Culturally we have been taught to keep quiet about our relationship struggles and pretend to the world that all is OK. We tend to try to sort the problems out alone or ignore them or hope they go away. Rarely do either of these methods work. Having support either with someone professional or good honest friends you trust is a wise and mature act of care for the relationship. This also transforms the personal as well as collective shame that we carry about feelings of failure. It helps to transform not only our own relationship but in the collective field as we discover we are not the only one's experience these struggles.
The sessions take place at the Earth Heart centre in the forest of Dean (very easy to get to by car or public transport from London and other UK places). They can be anything from regular weekly/fortnightly 1-2 hour sessions or you could have some ‘breakthrough sessions’ which are anything from 3-6 hours.
£55 an hour by skype
£60 an hour at Earth Heart centre
3 days notice is needed to cancel a session of longer than one hour.
If you would like to know more please CONTACT JEWELS in confidence to ask any questions you may have and find out if this could be just the thing you have been looking for.
Please note: During the time together your relationship is held within a sacred context and your personal modesty and boundaries as a couple are always respected. There is absolutely no sexual engagement between the coach and the clients in any way whatsoever. The coach is with you to facilitate the deepening and honouring of your connection together.